Sunday, July 25, 2010

And the winners are...

This is officially the end of my first blog contest! I had lots of people put their names in for kids and family, but nothing else, so I have decided to draw 2 names in each of those categories!

The winners of the "Family" category are:
Tiffany Abbott
Mandy Winfree

The winners of the "Baby/Kids" category are:
Courtney Campbell
Bre Millsap

Winners must contact me within 7 days to set up a session. Session must take place before August 31, 2010.

BUT THAT'S NOT ALL!!!! :-)

I'm feeling generous, so to everyone who posted, you have the opportunity to purchase a 1-2 hour session for just $50 and will receive a free 5x7 from your session. You must contact me before August 31, 2010 to book a session!

Thanks to everyone who entered!

No comments: