Monday, August 2, 2010

Kennedy turns 3!

Well, my baby girl is not such a baby anymore! She will be three on August 21st. :-( We're doing a few birthday photo sessions this year- primarily because since I'm "mom," she doesn't think she has to listen to me or cooperate with me, so it makes her my most difficult subject! I think by splitting up her pics into a few different sessions, it will make it so much easier!

Anyway, Kennedy recently got a horse, so we thought it was appropriate to take some "country-ish" photos! We did a super quick shoot today-- her horse is still a little young and nervous, so we weren't able to get quite the photos I had in mind, but we improvised and there are a few that I like!

Without further ado, here are a few of my faves, and as always, the rest can be seen on Facebook! Keep a look out for the rest of her birthday pics!





No comments: